Happy 2019 to all! Aren’t you excited to start some new projects? Or focus on some new websites? A new year is a great way to focus on things you would like to accomplish. But first stop is to do a quick review of your 2018 accomplishments and what to focus on to improve.
Think about it like you are already preparing yourself for a new annual performance review. To make your 2019 even more successful, you should think deeply about the following:
- Make a list of what you are proud of, your wins, and jobs that you worked hard to complete
- Consider feedback from clients — most are very happy with the items you have finalized for them, so be proud!
- Think about some tough times you had in the previous year. What could you have done to help things to finish better? How was the communication?
- Feedback can help you to enhance the way others see you. Do not be afraid to ask workmates what they think.
- New Challenges:
- Review what the company and you would like to focus on for 2019.
- Ensure that you have already completed anything remaining from 2018.
If you need some inspiration to help you think more detailed, check out a page from Think with Google, including information to consider: “A year of Google insights.” Their page shares many trends that Google discovered over the past year, as well as thoughts of what to watch for in the new year.