We are excited to present a new website we did for Hidden Lake Home Owners Association. The website had been present for quite a few years, but it was built in a different method that only kept each page stagnant. With the HOA, we decided to update the site with many things to add and/or subtract whenever you want.
For this site, we had a lot to update and redo! Here are the main items we updated:
- Moved and hosted site for the client
- Created the new site from the base with a new logo and specific color usage
- Wrote and posted about 15 informational pages to the site
- SEO assistance – Monthly updates to the client with current finds on the first page of Google and other search spots
- Multi-channel Marketing – Created and launched a Facebook page and a private group for residents to encourage more interesting visitors and communication. Also, launched a new Pinterest account to ensure the area is shared globally.
Since this is for a local community, we also added a spot for residents to sign up for a weekly e-mail with blog posts to keep everyone in the loop. We are really excited to complete this fun site! We hope you enjoy it and share a lot of information.
Let us know your thoughts below!