We are excited to present a new website we did for Hidden Lake Home Owners Association. The website had been present for quite a few years, but it was built in a different method that only kept each page stagnant. With the HOA, we decided to update the site with many things to add and/or subtract whenever you want.Continue reading “Site Launch: Hidden Lake Home Owners Association”
It is that week — we are now 1 year old!
We were excited to start this company to help websites in many ways. So far, we have accomplished the following:
- Initiate the design and strategy for multiple websites
- Enhanced current websites based on the different hosting and design platforms
- Commenced and finished personalized writing for clients
- Launched new websites after completing design and writing
- Continue to support sites and visitors through (bi-) weekly blog posts
- Promote brands and websites through Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Ensure that the site is moving up the search charts on Google and Bing
- Utilize Google Ads set up specifically to encourage more visitors to a site
- Share our findings through our own weekly blog
Happy 2019 to all! Aren’t you excited to start some new projects? Or focus on some new websites? A new year is a great way to focus on things you would like to accomplish. But first stop is to do a quick review of your 2018 accomplishments and what to focus on to improve.
Think about it like you are already preparing yourself for a new annual performance review. To make your 2019 even more successful, you should think deeply about the following:
We are excited to have accomplished many sites after launching our company earlier this year. We do not even have all of our assisted websites listed on our site!
Our company’s president is Gail Anderson. Her background and learnings offer our clients knowledge in the ability to create a website from the onset or even simply updating a site’s design. She also knows about promoting a site through Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC).
We want to always focus on what will work for each site, hence our name One Site. We focus on each website independently to ensure that the client receives what they need. We know that everyone we help will have slightly different needs, and we are here to help them improve their goals.
Feel free to reach out to us when you are ready to achieve your site’s developments.