The current site for the Hidden Lake looked dated, so they called us for an update!
Site Subject: Relaunch the current website and add pages with additional information about the homes and the area around the nearby downtown.
- Moved and hosted site for the client
- Created the new site from the base with a new logo and specific color usage
- Wrote and posted about 15 informational pages to the site
- SEO assistance – Monthly updates to the client with current finds on the first page of Google and other search spots
- Multi-channel Marketing – Created and launched a Facebook page and a private group for residents to encourage more interesting visitors and communication. Also, launched a new Pinterest account to ensure the area is shared globally.
- Launched an email sign up sheet to ensure visitors get more information weekly.
Visit the site here:
Previous: Brain Health Doctor
Home: Our Clients
Next: Foof the Cat